The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A debt collector may not use any false, deceptive, or misleading representation or means in connection with the collection of a debt. This includes falsely representing the character, amount, or legal status of any debt.
Some states have a statute of limitations limiting the length of time a debt may be collected. If a debt is older than the statute of limitations, it is considered "time barred." A debt collector might say you are legally obligated to pay a time barred debt. If so, they are falsely representing the legal status of the debt.
- View Notice to Debt Collector - Unlawful Messages to 3rd Parties
- View Notice to Debt Collector - Use of False Threats
- View Notice to Debt Collector - Falsely Representing a Document is Legal Process
- View Notice of Violation of Fair Debt Act - Improper Contact at Work
- View Notice of Violation of Fair Debt Act - False Information Disclosed
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.