Employment Agreement with Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This agreement contains a covenant not to compete. Restrictions to prevent competition by a present or former employee are held valid when they are reasonable and necessary to protect the interests of the employer. For example, a provision in an employment contract which prohibited an employee for two years from calling on any customer of the employer called on by the employee during the last six months of employment would generally be valid. Courts will closely examine covenants not to compete signed by individuals in order to make sure that they are not unreasonable as to time or geographical area.
- View Sample Noncompetition and Nondisclosure Agreement
- View Noncompete Letter to Departing Employee
- View Employee Noncompetition and Conflict of Interest Agreement
- View Sample Noncompete and Confidentiality Clauses
- View Noncompetition Agreement between Employer and Employee with Regard to Disc Jockey Business
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.