The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview trust purchase
This form is an irrevocable trust established to provide funds in order to continue a family tradition of giving birthday presents to members of grantor's immediate family and is to continue after grantor's death. The term heirs as used in this trust are those people who would inherit the estate of a deceased person by statutory law if the deceased died without a will. When a person dies without a will, the heirs to their estate are determined under the rules of descent and distribution. The term heirs-at-law is used to refer to those who would inherit under the state statute of descent and distribution if a decedent dies intestate (without a will), and they may or may not be beneficiaries under a will.
- View Irrevocable Trust as Designated Beneficiary of an Individual Retirement Account
- View Irrevocable Trust Funded by Life Insurance
- View Irrevocable Trust Agreement for Benefit of Trustor's Children and Grandchildren with Spendthrift Trust Provisions
- View Irrevocable Trust Agreement with Joint Trustors for Benefit of their Children with Spendthrift Trust Provisions
- View Irrevocable Funeral Trust - Prearranged Funeral Trust Account
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.