Petition for Writ of Mandamus or Mandate to Compel Court to Expunge Record of Arrest, Trial, and Conviction - Expungement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A mandamus is an order to a public agency or governmental body to perform an act required by law when it has neglected or refused to do so. A person may petition for a writ of mandamus when an official has refused to fulfill a legal obligation, such as ordering an agency to release public records. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Offer to Purchase - Generic
- View Escrow Agreement for Sale of Real Property and Deposit of Earnest Money
- View Escrow Agreement for Sale of Real Property and Deposit to Protect Purchaser Against Cost of Required Remedial Action
- View Instructions to Title Company to Cancel Escrow and Disburse the Funds held in Escrow
- View Sample Letter for Apology for Misconduct - Employee to Business
How To Fill Out Petition For Writ Of Mandamus Or Mandate To Compel Court To Expunge Record Of Arrest, Trial, And Conviction - Expungement?
Aren't you sick and tired of choosing from countless templates each time you require to create a Petition for Writ of Mandamus or Mandate to Compel Court to Expunge Record of Arrest, Trial, and Conviction - Expungement? US Legal Forms eliminates the wasted time millions of American people spend exploring the internet for appropriate tax and legal forms. Our skilled team of attorneys is constantly upgrading the state-specific Templates library, so it always offers the appropriate files for your situation.
Users who don't have a subscription need to complete easy actions before having the capability to get access to their Petition for Writ of Mandamus or Mandate to Compel Court to Expunge Record of Arrest, Trial, and Conviction - Expungement:
- Use the Preview function and read the form description (if available) to make certain that it’s the appropriate document for what you are looking for.
- Pay attention to the applicability of the sample, meaning make sure it's the proper example to your state and situation.
- Make use of the Search field on top of the page if you need to look for another file.
- Click Buy Now and select an ideal pricing plan.
- Create an account and pay for the services utilizing a credit card or a PayPal.
- Download your document in a convenient format to finish, print, and sign the document.
As soon as you’ve followed the step-by-step guidelines above, you'll always have the ability to sign in and download whatever document you want for whatever state you want it in. With US Legal Forms, finishing Petition for Writ of Mandamus or Mandate to Compel Court to Expunge Record of Arrest, Trial, and Conviction - Expungement templates or other legal paperwork is not hard. Get started now, and don't forget to recheck your samples with certified attorneys!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What does writ mean in legal terms?
How do you use writ in a sentence?
What are the 5 types of writs?
What does it mean to be charged with writ?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.