Notice to Lessor of Lessee's Intention to Renew or Extend Lease Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A lease agreement may contain specific provisions authorizing renewal or extension, or a subsequent agreement or modification may grant the extension or renewal. A lease agreement may also grant an option to either a lessee or a lessor to renew or extend the term of the lease agreement.
This form is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Agreement to Renew Lease
- View Notice from Lessor to Lessee's Requesting an Extension or Renewal of Lease Agreement
- View Renewal of Lease Agreement by Separate Instrument
- View Notice By Lessee to Lessor of Exercise of Option to Renew Lease
- View Sample Letter regarding Request an Extension to a Lease from Tenant to Landlord
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.