Letter Notifying Lessor Of Exercise Of Option To Renew Lease
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A lease agreement may contain specific provisions authorizing renewal or extension, or a subsequent agreement or modification may grant the extension or renewal. A lease agreement may also grant an option to either a lessee or a lessor to renew or extend the term of the lease agreement.
This form is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Notice to Lessor of Lessee's Intention not to Renew or Extend Lease Agreement - Nonrenewal or Not Renewing
- View Notice to Lessor by Lessee's of Lessee's Intention not to Renew where Lease Provides for Automatic Renewal in Absence of Contrary Notice - Nonrenewal or Not Renewing
- View Notice to Lessee from Lessor of Lessor's Refusal to Renew or Extend Lease Agreement - Past Due Rent - Nonrenewal or Not Renewing
- View Letter - Notification To Renter of Automatic Lease Renewal
- View Letter - Offer To Tenants Encouraging Lease Renewal
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.