License To Use Real Property
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview license to use land form
Description real property license agreement sample
A license only gives one a personal privilege to do something on the land of another. A license is not an interest in land, but is a privilege to do something on the land of another person. Upon the sale of the property, subject to the license, the license terminates unless a new license is executed. This form is an example of such an agreement.
- View General Form of Easement Agreement
- View Complaint or Petition for Injunctive Relief Against Adjoining Landowner for Refusing to Remove Fence on Easement of Plaintiff or Petitioner
- View General Form for Deed Granting Easement
- View Deed Granting Right of Way
- View Agreement between Adjoining Owners Creating Easement for Common Driveway
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need right to use property agreement, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.