The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview texas mutual forms
Description texas no children
This will package contains two wills for unmarried persons living together with no children. It is designed for persons that, although not married, desire to execute mutual wills leaving some of their property to the other. State specific instructions are also included.
The wills must be signed in the presence of two witnesses, not related to you or named in the wills. If your state has adopted a self-proving affidavit statute, a state specific self-proving affidavit is also included and requires the presence of a notary public to sign the wills.
- View Texas Mutual Wills Package of Last Wills and Testaments for Unmarried Persons Living Together With Adult Children
- View Texas Mutual Wills or Last Will and Testaments for Unmarried Persons Living Together With Minor Children
- View Texas Last Will and Testament for other Persons
- View Texas Legal Last Will and Testament Form with All Property to Trust called a Pour Over Will
- View Texas Complex Will With Credit Shelter Marital Trust For Large Estates
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need tx will, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.