Tx Warranty Deed
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Special Warranty Deed where the grantor is an individual and the grantee is a corporation. Grantor conveys and specially warrants the described property to the grantee. The grantor only warrants and will defend the property only as to claims of persons claiming by, through or under grantor, but not otherwise. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Texas Special Warranty Deed - Husband and Wife to Husband and Wife
- View Texas Special Warranty Deed - Individual to Individual
- View Texas Special Warranty Deed - Husband and Wife to Individual
- View Texas General Warranty Deed from a Limited Liability Company to a Municipal Corporation
- View Texas General Warranty Deed - Six Grantors to One Grantee
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.