The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form reflects generally the provisions of 21 Pennsylvania Statutes Annotated §§ 621 et seq. A mortgage should, essentially, name the parties, manifest the security nature of the instrument, describe with certainty the real property to be subjected to the lien of the mortgage, and set out the obligation to be secured. If the mortgage lien is intended to cover fixtures or personal property located or to be located on the subject real property, the effect of applicable statutes concerning security interests in personalty should be considered.
The Acknowledgment is based on the provisions of Pa. Stat. Ann. tit. 21, § 81.
- View Pennsylvania Mortgage - Short
- View Pennsylvania Assignment of Mortgage by Individual Mortgage Holder
- View Pennsylvania Assignment of Mortgage by Corporate Mortgage Holder
- View Pennsylvania Assumption Agreement of Mortgage and Release of Original Mortgagors
- View Pennsylvania Satisfaction Piece of Mortgage - by Corporate Lender
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.