Oregon 7 Day Notice to Remedy Breach or Lease Terminates - Week-to-Week Tenancy - Other than New Payment of Rent - Residential
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used by a Landlord to Notify a residential week-to-week tenant that the tenant has breached the lease and the lease will be terminated in 7 days unless the tenant cures (repairs) the breach within 4 days of receiving the notice. (Note: If a written agreement provides for a longer notice, use the notice length stated in the agreement). For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Oregon Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord for Residential Property
- View Oregon 30 Day or 60 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Oregon Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon Agreed Written Termination of Lease by Landlord and Tenant
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.