Oregon 4 Day Notice to Remedy Breach or Lease Terminates - Week-to-Week Tenancy - Other than Nonpayment of Rent - Residential
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Oregon 4 Day Notice to Remedy Breach or Lease Terminates is used by Landlord to give a residential Tenant Notice of Tenant's breach of the lease agreement, for a breach other than non-payment of rent. Residential includes a house, apartment or condo. The form identifies the specific breach and directs the Tenant to remedy the breach within 4 days. The Tenant is informed that his failure to remedy the breach before the deadline may result in Landlord terminating the lease. For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Oregon Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord for Residential Property
- View Oregon 30 Day or 60 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Oregon Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon Agreed Written Termination of Lease by Landlord and Tenant
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.