Oregon Residential Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase - Lease or Rent to Own
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Residential Lease Agreement and Option to Purchase is entered into by and between the lessor and the lessee. This agreement provides that the lessor will rent to the lessee a personal residence located at the address listed in the agreement. The lessee is responsible for paying rent on a monthly basis and the premises must be used as a private dwelling and for no other purpose.
An option is a contract to purchase the right for a certain time, by election, to purchase property at a stated price. An option may be a right to purchase property or require another to perform upon agreed-upon terms. By purchasing an option, a person is paying for the opportunity to elect or "exercise" the right for the property to be purchased or the performance of the other party to be required. "Exercise" of an option normally requires notice and payment of the contract price. The option will state when it must be exercised, and if not exercised within that time, it expires. If the option is not exercised, the amount paid for the option is not refundable. Sometimes an option is the right to renew a contract, such as a lease or some other existing business relationship. A "lease-option" contract provides for a lease of property with the right to purchase the property during or upon expiration of the lease.
- View Oregon Notice to Lessor Exercising Option to Purchase
- View Oregon Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential Lease - Lease or Rent to Own
- View Oregon 60 Day Notice to Terminate Year-to-Year Lease Prior to End of Term - Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon 10 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminated for NonResidential Property
- View Oregon Letter from Tenant to Landlord about Landlord's refusal to allow sublease is unreasonable
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.