Nebraska Notice of Right to Assert a Lien - Corporation or LLC
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Notice of Right to Assert a Lien form is for use by a corporate or LLC claimant which has entered into a contract under which the corporation may claim a lien under the Nebraska Construction Lien Act, to give notice of the right to assert a lien to the contracting owner, and to provide information, including the claimant's name and address, the name and address of the person with whom the claimant contracted, the name of the owner against whom the lien is claimed, a general description of the services or materials provided or to be provided, a description of the real estate against which the lien is or may be claimed, and the amount unpaid to the claimant for services or materials, whether or not due, or if no amount is fixed by the contract, a good faith estimate of the amount designated as an estimate.
- View Nebraska Notice of Right to Assert a Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Notice of Assignment of Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Corporation or LLC
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Affidavit That Notice of Termination Sent to All Claimants Requesting Notice - Corporation or LLC
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.