North Dakota Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Will you have found is for a divorced person, not remarried with minor children. It provides for the appointment of a personal representative or executor, designation of who will receive your property and other provisions.
This Will must be signed in the presence of two witnesses, not related to you or named in your Will. If your state has adopted a self-proving affidavit statute, a state specific self-proving affidavit is also included and requires the presence of a notary public to sign the Will.
How To Fill Out North Dakota Legal Last Will And Testament Form For Divorced Person Not Remarried With Minor Children?
Avoid expensive lawyers and find the North Dakota Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children you need at a affordable price on the US Legal Forms site. Use our simple categories function to find and obtain legal and tax documents. Read their descriptions and preview them just before downloading. In addition, US Legal Forms provides customers with step-by-step instructions on how to download and complete each and every template.
- Make sure the North Dakota Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children is eligible for use where you live.
- If available, read the description and make use of the Preview option prior to downloading the templates.
- If you are confident the document fits your needs, click Buy Now.
- In case the template is wrong, use the search field to find the right one.
- Next, create your account and choose a subscription plan.
- Pay by credit card or PayPal.
- Choose to download the document in PDF or DOCX.
- Click Download and find your form in the My Forms tab. Feel free to save the template to the gadget or print it out.
Right after downloading, you can fill out the North Dakota Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children manually or an editing software. Print it out and reuse the template multiple times. Do more for less with US Legal Forms!
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Is the free will kit really free?
How do you write up a will?
How do you write a simple will for free?
What should you never put in your will?
How do you write a simple will without a lawyer?
Can you do your own will for free?
Is there a template for writing a will?
Can I write a simple will myself?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.