Montana 30 Day Notice to Terminate Periodic Lease for Nonresidential from Landlord to Tenant
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used by the Landlord to notify Tenant that the non-residential lease will be terminated and not renewed for another period. A non-residential lease includes commercial, industrial, etc. If the lease is a year-to-year lease, the notice must be given at least 30 days before the end of the current lease-year, when the lease will terminate.
- View Montana Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord - Nonresidential
- View Montana Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Nonresidential or Commercial Property
- View Montana Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with Right to Cure for Nonresidential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Montana Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Nonresidential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Montana 30 Day Notice to Terminate Periodic Lease - Nonresidential from Tenant to Landlord
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.