Missouri Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Tax-Free Exchange Package contains essential forms to successfully complete a tax-free exchange of like-kind property.
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out Missouri Tax Free Exchange Package?
Obtain a printable Missouri Tax Free Exchange Package within several clicks in the most extensive catalogue of legal e-documents. Find, download and print professionally drafted and certified samples on the US Legal Forms website. US Legal Forms continues to be the Top supplier of affordable legal and tax templates for US citizens and residents on-line starting from 1997.
Users who have already a subscription, need to log in straight into their US Legal Forms account, get the Missouri Tax Free Exchange Package and find it stored in the My Forms tab. Customers who don’t have a subscription must follow the steps listed below:
- Make sure your form meets your state’s requirements.
- If available, read the form’s description to find out more.
- If offered, review the form to discover more content.
- When you’re confident the form suits you, just click Buy Now.
- Create a personal account.
- Choose a plan.
- Pay via PayPal or credit card.
- Download the form in Word or PDF format.
As soon as you have downloaded your Missouri Tax Free Exchange Package, you are able to fill it out in any online editor or print it out and complete it manually. Use US Legal Forms to get access to 85,000 professionally-drafted, state-specific forms.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What items are tax free in Missouri?
What items are tax-free in Missouri?
Do I charge sales tax when shipping out of state?
Does Missouri collect sales tax on out of state purchases?
What is exempt from sales tax in Missouri?
Is Missouri a destination based sales tax state?
What's included in Missouri tax-free weekend?
Do Missouri residents pay sales tax on cars bought in Illinois?
Does Missouri Tax-Free Weekend apply online purchases?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.