Georgia Request that Clerk Mark Lien Void of Record - Individual
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Request that Clerk Mark Lien Void of Record form is for use by an individual owner of real property being improved to request that the lien filed on the property be marked void of record and states that no Notice of Action has been filed with the clerk of the superior court as required by O.C.G.A. Section 44-14-361.1 within 14 months from the time the claim became due.
- View Georgia Notice of Commencement of Improvements to Real Property Sect.44-14-361.5 - Corporation or LLC
- View Georgia Claim of Lien Sect.44-14-361.1 - Corporation or LLC
- View Georgia Objection to Request that Clerk Mark Lien Void of Record - Individual
- View Georgia Request that Clerk Mark Lien Void of Record - Corporation or LLC
- View Georgia Written Request for Copy of Notice of Commencement - Corporation or LLC
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.