Georgia Objection To Request That Clerk Mark Lien Void Of Record
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Objection to Request that Clerk Mark Lien Void of Record form is for use by a corporate or LLC lien claimant on the construction of improvements to real property to object to the request of the owner of the property that the lien filed on the above property be marked void of record. This objection is filed within 30 days from the date of the filing of the request with the superior court clerk on the basis that the proper notice was timely filed.
- View Georgia Notice of Commencement of Improvements to Real Property Sect.44-14-361.5 - Corporation or LLC
- View Georgia Claim of Lien Sect.44-14-361.1 - Corporation or LLC
- View Georgia Request that Clerk Mark Lien Void of Record - Corporation or LLC
- View Georgia Request that Clerk Mark Lien Void of Record - Individual
- View Georgia Written Request for Copy of Notice of Commencement - Corporation or LLC
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.