Delaware Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out Delaware Tax Free Exchange Package?
The greater number of documents you have to make - the more worried you feel. You can get a huge number of Delaware Tax Free Exchange Package templates online, but you don't know which ones to have confidence in. Remove the headache and make getting exemplars more straightforward with US Legal Forms. Get expertly drafted documents that are written to satisfy state demands.
If you have a US Legal Forms subscribing, log in to your profile, and you'll find the Download option on the Delaware Tax Free Exchange Package’s page.
If you have never used our website earlier, complete the signing up procedure using these directions:
- Ensure the Delaware Tax Free Exchange Package is valid in your state.
- Re-check your choice by reading the description or by using the Preview function if they’re provided for the chosen document.
- Simply click Buy Now to start the sign up process and select a rates plan that meets your preferences.
- Insert the asked for details to make your profile and pay for your order with the PayPal or credit card.
- Choose a prefered document structure and have your duplicate.
Find every template you obtain in the My Forms menu. Simply go there to fill in new version of your Delaware Tax Free Exchange Package. Even when using expertly drafted forms, it is nevertheless essential that you consider requesting your local legal professional to re-check filled out sample to ensure that your document is accurately filled out. Do much more for less with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do I avoid taxes on a 1031 exchange?
How does a tax free exchange work?
What qualifies for a 1031 exchange?
Do you have to pay taxes on a 1031 exchange?
How does a 1031 exchange work with a mortgage?
Is a DST a good investment?
Can I do a 1031 exchange myself?
What qualifies for a tax-free exchange?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.