District of Columbia Lead Based Paint Disclosure for Rental Transaction
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is a Lead-Based Paint Disclosure form required for the rental of residential dwellings. If the rental unit was constructed PRIOR TO 1978, this form is REQUIRED to be completed and signed by the lessor/landlord and lessee/tenant. If the rental dwelling was constructed in 1978 or later, this form is not required. If in doubt about the timing of construction, use the disclosure form. Whenever the form is used, the landlord must also give the tenant the EPA pamphlet discussed below.
- View Alaska Application for Assignment or SubLease for Residential property from Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska Lender's Response to Stop-Lending Notice - Individual
- View Alaska Lender's Response to Stop-Lending Notice - Corporation or LLC
- View Alaska Notice of Intent to File Notice of Completion - Individual
- View Alaska Notice of Intent to File Notice of Completion - Corporation or LLC
How To Fill Out District Of Columbia Lead Based Paint Disclosure For Rental Transaction?
The greater number of documents you need to create - the more nervous you get. You can get a huge number of District of Columbia Lead Based Paint Disclosure for Rental Transaction blanks on the web, but you don't know which of them to trust. Eliminate the hassle and make finding samples far more convenient using US Legal Forms. Get accurately drafted forms that are composed to satisfy state demands.
If you currently have a US Legal Forms subscription, log in to the account, and you'll find the Download option on the District of Columbia Lead Based Paint Disclosure for Rental Transaction’s page.
If you’ve never used our service earlier, complete the signing up process using these steps:
- Check if the District of Columbia Lead Based Paint Disclosure for Rental Transaction applies in your state.
- Re-check your selection by reading the description or by using the Preview function if they are provided for the selected record.
- Click Buy Now to start the sign up process and choose a costs program that fits your needs.
- Provide the requested info to make your profile and pay for your order with your PayPal or bank card.
- Select a convenient file formatting and obtain your duplicate.
Access each document you get in the My Forms menu. Simply go there to prepare fresh duplicate of the District of Columbia Lead Based Paint Disclosure for Rental Transaction. Even when preparing professionally drafted forms, it is still crucial that you consider asking your local lawyer to re-check filled in form to make sure that your document is correctly filled in. Do more for less with US Legal Forms!
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What should I do if I find lead paint?
What does it mean if there is a lead paint disclosure?
What is the lead disclosure rule?
Who is responsible for disclosing the lead paint disclosure to the buyer?
Do you have to disclose lead paint?
Who signs the Lead Paint Disclosure?
How long should Copies of the Lead-Based Paint Disclosure be kept to comply with federal requirements?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.