Alaska 15 Day Notice to Recover or Forfeit Abandoned Personal Property for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This 15-Day Notice to Recover or Forfeit Abandoned Personal Property Residential - Landlord to Tenant form is used by Landlord to notify the former Tenant that he has left items of personal property on the formerly leased premises, and that if Tenant does not recover the items of personal property within 15 days from receipt of this notice, the property will be forfeited to the Landlord, who will be free to use or dispose of it as he sees fit.
- View Alaska 10 Day Notice to Landlord of Termination for Recurring Material Noncompliance for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska 24 Hour Notice of Landlord's Intent to Enter Premises for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Alaska 14 Day Notice to Terminate Week-to-Week Lease for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Alaska 14 Day Notice to Terminate Week-to-Week Lease for Residential property from Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska 30 Day Notice to Terminate Month-to-Month Lease for Residential property from Tenant to Landlord
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.