The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview false report
Description filing false
The elements of a cause of action for malicious prosecution include the following: (1) the commencement or continuation of an original judicial action or proceeding, either civil or criminal, by, or at the instance of, the defendant, (2) malice in the commencement of such action or proceedings, (3) lack of probable cause for commencing the action or proceeding (4) termination of the original action or proceeding in favor of the defendant in that action or proceeding (plaintiff in the malicious prosecution action), and (5) injury or damage sustained as a result of the original action or proceeding.
- View Complaint by Patron of Public Swimming Pool Injured while Diving due to Improperly Marked Depth Signs - Personal Sports Injury
- View Complaint by Owner of Dog against Bailee for Damages for Failure to Return Animal
- View Complaint Against Skating Instructor for Inattentiveness which Resulted in Fall on Ice by Student - Personal Sports Injury
- View Complaint for Loss of Property Left for Repair
- View Complaint for Specific Performance to Enforce Settlement and for Punitive Damages
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need false report file, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.