Divorce Decree Form

 Motion to Modify or Amend Divorce Decree to Provide for Decrease in Amount of Child Support
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Control #:
Instant Download
Available formats: Word | Rich Text

Free Preview divorce modification

Description amend divorce decree

A decree for child support is res judicata only as long as the circumstances remain the same as when the court rendered the decree. The doctrine of res judicata is based on the concept that parties should not call upon a court to adjudicate twice the same set of facts. Therefore, a party generally cannot base a petition to modify an order for child support on the same set of facts that existed when the original order was made. To justify a modification of a child support order, a court must find that there has been a change in the material circumstances of the parties or the children since the time of the original order. The burden of proving a change of circumstances is on the party seeking the modification.

All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need motion modify order, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™

Gold Award 2006-2018

BEST Legal Forms Company

11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

"I ordered some Real Estate forms online and as a result of my error, I placed the order twice. This morning I called Customer Service and Vern immediately credited back my Visa the extra amount. No problems, no lectures, no hassle."

U.S. Legal Forms, Inc. BBB Business Review