West Virginia Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Tax-Free Exchange Package contains essential forms to successfully complete a tax-free exchange of like-kind property.
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out West Virginia Tax Free Exchange Package?
Out of the large number of services that provide legal templates, US Legal Forms offers the most user-friendly experience and customer journey when previewing templates before buying them. Its complete catalogue of 85,000 templates is grouped by state and use for efficiency. All of the documents on the service have already been drafted to meet individual state requirements by accredited legal professionals.
If you already have a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in, look for the template, click Download and get access to your Form name from the My Forms; the My Forms tab keeps your downloaded documents.
Stick to the guidelines listed below to obtain the form:
- Once you see a Form name, make sure it’s the one for the state you need it to file in.
- Preview the form and read the document description just before downloading the sample.
- Search for a new template using the Search engine if the one you’ve already found isn’t appropriate.
- Click on Buy Now and select a subscription plan.
- Create your own account.
- Pay with a credit card or PayPal and download the template.
After you have downloaded your Form name, it is possible to edit it, fill it out and sign it in an online editor that you pick. Any form you add to your My Forms tab can be reused multiple times, or for as long as it remains to be the most up-to-date version in your state. Our service offers fast and easy access to samples that fit both lawyers and their clients.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How are capital gains taxed on sale of home?
What is the tax rate on services?
Does WV have capital gains tax?
What states charge sales tax on professional services?
Does WV charge sales tax on services?
What is taxed in WV?
Can a business charge sales tax on labor?
How much is capital gains tax in WV?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.