The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used by an executor or an administrator for an estate to provide an accounting report on actions taken with regard to management and disposition of the estate. This form contains accounting schedules A-J (Forms VT-056.1-P through VT-056.10-P). For probate form 56 only without these schedules attached, see form VT-056WS-P. Form VT-056-P is one of over 150 Official Probate forms for the state of Vermont.
- View Vermont Report of Executor or Administrator in Small Estate
- View Vermont Petition to Open An Intestate Estate
- View Vermont Motion to Appoint an Administrator D.B.N., C.T.A.
- View Vermont Notice to Interested Persons of Commencement of Probate Proceeding and Hearing on Appointment of Administrator for Intestate Estate Under Foreign Administrator
- View Vermont Notice to Interested Persons of Commencement of Probate Proceeding and Hearing on Allowance of a Foreign Will (Testate)
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.