The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used by an executor or administrator of a small estate to make a final report to the court, with an accompanying order from the court that the estate be closed. This is one of over 150 Official Probate forms for the state of Vermont.
- View Vermont Summary of Account of Executor - Administrator With Schedules A-J Attached
- View Vermont Petition to Open An Intestate Estate
- View Vermont Motion to Appoint an Administrator D.B.N., C.T.A.
- View Vermont Notice to Interested Persons of Commencement of Probate Proceeding and Hearing on Appointment of Administrator for Intestate Estate Under Foreign Administrator
- View Vermont Notice to Interested Persons of Commencement of Probate Proceeding and Hearing on Allowance of a Foreign Will (Testate)
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.