Fresh Water Use and Limitations
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This lease rider form may be used when you are involved in a lease transaction, and have made the decision to utilize the form of Oil and Gas Lease presented to you by the Lessee, and you want to include additional provisions to that Lease form to address specific concerns you may have, or place limitations on the rights granted the Lessee in the standard lease form.
- View Fresh Water Purchase Agreement Between Landowner and Operator For Use in Secondary Recovery Operations - Long Form
- View Fresh Water Purchase Agreement Between Landowner and Operator For Use of Landowner's Water in Secondary Recovery Operations - Short Form
- View Nonexclusive Salt Water Disposal Lease Between Surface Owner and Operator
- View Salt Water Disposal Agreement Using Existing Well
- View Salt Water Disposal Lease
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.