Farmout Agreement Providing For Single Well, with Dry Hole Earning An Assignment
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A farmout agreement is used when the farmor agrees to assign acreage to the farmee in return for the farmee performing specified drilling and testing obligations, with the farmor also reserving an interest in the acreage assigned and in the production from the wells drilled by the second company.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Assumption Agreement for Buyer's Assumption of Seller's Obligations, in Connection With the Sale of Properties Under A Purchase and Sale Agreement
- View Seismic Data License Agreement - Form A
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.