Family Law Child Custody Information
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview custody
Description custody child family
This publication summarizes state laws and statutes regarding placement of children with relatives when they are removed from their home and enter foster care. In order for states to receive federal payments for foster care and adoption assistance, federal law requires that they "consider giving preference to an adult relative over a nonrelated caregiver when determining placement for a child, provided that the relative caregiver meets all relevant state child protection standards." Most states give preference or priority to relative placements in their statutes. This publication discusses definitions of "relative," financial support for relative placement, and adoption by relatives.
- View Standby Guardianship Guide
- View Grounds for Involuntary Termination of Parental Rights
- View Disclosure of Confidential Child Abuse and Neglect Records
- View Motion to Require Drug Testing of Parent in a Proceeding to Modify Child Custody Award
- View Petition to Declare Child Free from Parent's Custody and Control for Abandonment - Release of Parental Rights
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need form child welfare, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.