Motion to Reopen Petition for Post Conviction Relief
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Under the Uniform Post-Conviction Procedure Act, a person who has been convicted of and sentenced for a crime may institute a proceeding applying for relief upon specified grounds. A proceeding is commenced by filing an application with the clerk of the court in which the conviction and sentence took place. The application may be considered by any judge of the court in which the conviction took place.
- View Motion to Dismiss Traffic Citation
- View Motion for Permission to Proceed Ex Parte on Applications for Funds
- View Motion for Probation or Conditional Discharge
- View Motion to Bifurcate Trials on Subsequent Offense of Operating under Influence and on Operation without a License
- View Emergency Motion to Remand Cause
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.