The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description partnership agreement form
This form is a checklist of matters to be considered in drafting an agreement to create a partnership. A partnership is defined by the Uniform Partnership Act (UPA) as a relationship created by the voluntary association of two or more persons to carry on as co-owners of a business for profit. The people associated in this manner are called partners. A partner is the agent of the partnership. A partner is also the agent of each partner with respect to partnership matters. A partner is not an employee of the partnership. A partner is a co-owner of the business, including the assets of the business.
The partnership agreement is the heart of the partnership, and it must be enforced as written, with very few exceptions. Partners' rights are determined by the partnership agreement. If the agreement is silent regarding a matter, the parties' rights are typically determined by the UPA.
- View Law Partnership Agreement with Provisions for the Death, Retirement, Withdrawal, or Expulsion of a Partner
- View Law Partnership Agreement between Two Partners with Provisions for Eventual Retirement of Senior Partner
- View Law Partnership Agreement with Provisions for Terminating the Interest of a Partner - No Managing Partner
- View Of Counsel Agreement with Law Partnership
- View Partnership Agreement Between Accountants
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need partnership agreement printable, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.