The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An antenuptial agreement is a written contract created by two people planning to be married. The agreement typically lists all of the property each person owns, as well as their debts, and it specifies what each person's property rights will be after they tie the knot. Antenuptial agreements often specify how property will be divided -- and whether spousal support (alimony) will be paid -- in the event of a divorce.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Prenuptial Marital Property Agreement Waiving right to Elect to Take Against the Surviving Spouse - Separate or Community Property
- View Premarital or Prenuptial Agreement
- View Antenuptial Agreement with Waiver of Right to Elective Share
- View Prenuptial Property Agreement
- View Prenuptial Marital Property Agreement Between Parties who have been Previously Married and have Children from Prior Marriage
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.