Agreement With Developer
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An online game is a game played over some form of computer network. This almost always means the Internet or equivalent technology. Online games can range from simple text based games to games incorporating complex graphics and virtual worlds populated by many players simultaneously.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View End User Agreement for Online Service Provider with Disclaimer Regarding Hyperlinks
- View Agreement between Internet Site Owner and Content Contributor or Provider
- View Assignment of Domain Name in Conjunction with Asset Purchase Agreement
- View Assignment of Domain Names
- View Agreement to Design and Construct Software
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.