Correction Deed Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview confirmation deed form pennsylvania
Description confirmatory deed
A deed of confirmation or correction can operate to remove doubts as to the effectiveness of a prior deed that contained irregularities, but was not completely void. While any doubts as to the effectiveness of a deed could be resolved by the execution of a second deed or a quitclaim deed, a confirmation deed may be preferable where the parties desire that the effective date of conveyance be on the date the first deed was executed.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Complaint to Reform Deed - Mistake in Erroneous Names of Two Grantees
- View Deed Transfer Questionnaire
- View Offer by Borrower of Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
- View Master Deed Declaration of Condominium
- View Agreement to Partition Community Property Creating Joint Tenancy with Right of Survivorship
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need sample texas correction deed, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.