Motion Fo Rsummary Judgment Insurance Breach Of Contract
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview sample motion for summary judgment breach of contract
Motions are formal requests for the court to take some sort of action. A motion for summary judgment is appropriate in situations where there are no important facts in dispute and the only dispute is how the law should be applied to the facts. If there is no dispute over the important facts of the case, there is nothing for the fact finder (e.g., a jury) to determine at a trial where the facts would be presented. The judge will therefore apply the law to the facts and render a judgment. That will be the end of the case unless there is an appeal. Generally, a motion for summary judgment is not made unless all discovery has been completed.
This form is a generic motion for summary judgment. The motion adopts the "notice pleadings" format of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which have been adopted by most states in one form or another.
- View Motion of Plaintiff Requesting Court to Reconsider an Order and Reimburse Attorney's Fees and Medical Costs - Notice of Motion to Defendant
- View Motion in Limine to Prevent Reference to Seat Belt Use
- View Motion to Cite Plaintiff for Contempt of Temporary Judgment Requiring One-Half Mortgage Payment - Domestic Relations
- View Motion to Transfer for Amount in Excess of Court's Jurisdiction
- View Motion for Order of Remand for further consideration
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.