Electromechanical Medical Devices
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This contract contains a covenant not to compete. Restrictions to prevent competition by a present or former employee are held valid when they are reasonable and necessary to protect the interests of the employer. For example, a provision in an employ¬ment contract which prohibited an employee for two years from calling on any customer of the employer called on by the employee during the last six months of employment would generally be valid. Courts will closely examine covenants not to compete signed by individuals in order to make sure that they are not unreasonable as to time or geographical area.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Employment Contract with Medical Office Assistant
- View Employment Agreement Between a Medical Esthetics Company and Medical Director with Noncompetition and Confidentiality Provisions
- View Employment Contract with Office Manager
- View Physician's Assistant Employment Agreement
- View Employee Lease Agreement
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.