Irrevocable Funeral Trust
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview irrevocable assignment funeral home form
Description irrevocable assignment to funeral home
A common form of funding and funeral pre-arrangement is through a funeral trust agreement. This is a contract between the funeral home and an individual for the purpose of pre-arranging a funeral. The agreement specifies who the arrangements are for, what exactly the funeral home will provide at the time of death and how much money the patron paid to the funeral home to provide the arrangements.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Irrevocable Trust as Designated Beneficiary of an Individual Retirement Account
- View Irrevocable Trust Agreement for Benefit of Trustor's Children and Grandchildren with Spendthrift Trust Provisions
- View Irrevocable Trust Agreement with Joint Trustors for Benefit of their Children with Spendthrift Trust Provisions
- View Irrevocable Trust Funded by Life Insurance
- View Irrevocable Trust Agreement for Benefit of Trustor's Children Discretionary Distributions of Income and Principal
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need purchase irrevocable funeral trust, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.