The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An executive search firm is a company that attracts, hires and develops people for the purpose of holding responsible positions in organizations and companies. The firm is hired by an organization or company, not the potential employment candidate. The executive search company headhunts for candidates based on identification of their suitability and qualifications for the position in question. This agreement is similar to an agreement with an executive search firm. The obvious difference is that the position is for someone with expertise in informational technology.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Employment of Manager for Annual Exposition
- View Employment Agreement with a Residential Construction Manager - Field Supervisor
- View Employment Agreement between Civil Engineering Firm and Civil Engineer
- View Employment Agreement for Project Lead Senior Engineering Training Programmer
- View Contract with Employee to Work in a Foreign Country
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.