Texas Change of Depository Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used when the Lessor is the owner of an undivided interest in and to the oil, gas, and other minerals, subject to a Lease designates another bank, its successors or assigns, instead of the depository bank named in the Lease or in any other agreement prior to this Agreement, as the Depository for any rentals and shut-in gas well royalties payable under the terms of the Lease.
- View Texas Producers 88 (8/99) Paid Up Lease Pooling Provision
- View Texas Producers 88 (8/99) Rental Lease Pooling Shut-In Royalty Provision
- View Texas Change of Depository
- View Texas Change of Land Description in Oil and Gas Lease
- View Texas Change of Land Description in Oil and Gas Lease - Without Acreage Change
How To Fill Out Texas Change Of Depository Agreement?
Get access to high quality Texas Change of Depository Agreement templates online with US Legal Forms. Prevent hours of lost time searching the internet and dropped money on forms that aren’t updated. US Legal Forms provides you with a solution to just that. Get more than 85,000 state-specific legal and tax samples that you could save and complete in clicks in the Forms library.
For individuals who don’t have a subscription yet, check out our how-guide listed below to make getting started simpler:
- Verify that the Texas Change of Depository Agreement you’re considering is appropriate for your state.
- View the sample using the Preview option and browse its description.
- Check out the subscription page by simply clicking Buy Now.
- Choose the subscription plan to go on to sign up.
- Pay out by credit card or PayPal to complete creating an account.
- Choose a favored format to save the file (.pdf or .docx).
Now you can open up the Texas Change of Depository Agreement template and fill it out online or print it and do it by hand. Take into account sending the papers to your legal counsel to make sure things are completed appropriately. If you make a error, print out and fill sample again (once you’ve registered an account every document you save is reusable). Create your US Legal Forms account now and get a lot more templates.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.