Pennsylvania Warranty Deed - Partnership to Three Individuals
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Warranty Deed where the Grantor is a Partnership, General or Limited, and the Grantees are three Individuals. Grantor conveys and warrants the described property to the Grantees. Grantees take the property as tenants in common or as joint tenants with the right of survivorship. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Pennsylvania Warranty Deed for Husband and Wife to Husband and Wife as Tenants in Common
- View Pennsylvania Warranty Deed for Husband and Wife Converting Property from Tenants in Common to Joint Tenancy
- View Pennsylvania Warranty Deed - One Individual to Two Individuals
- View Pennsylvania Warranty Deed from Limited Partnership or LLC is the Grantor, or Grantee
- View Pennsylvania Warranty Deed - Individual to Three Individuals
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.