Oregon 24 Hour Notice of Immediate Termination - Residential -
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The landlord, after 24 hours' written notice specifying the causes, may immediately terminate the rental agreement and take possession of the property. The reasons specified are set out in Oregon Stat. §90.400 and include violent and/or criminal acts that constitute conduct "outrageous in the extreme."
- View Oregon 10 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminated for NonResidential Property
- View Oregon Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon 30 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease - Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon 60 Day Notice to Terminate Year-to-Year Lease Prior to End of Term - Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon 30 Day or 60 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.