Oregon 144 Hour Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminates for Residential Property - Other Than Week to Week
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Oregon 6 Day (144 Hour) Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminates form is valid for any lease except a week-to-week lease. This form is used by a Landlord to demand payment of overdue rent from a residential tenant within 6 days from giving the Notice in accordance with Oregon law. By law, this notice may only be issued to the tenant on the 5th day (or later) that the rent has been due and unpaid. (Note: If a written agreement provides for a longer notice, use the notice length stated in the agreement). "Residential" includes a house, apartment or condo. If the Tenant fails to pay within 6 days, the lease may be considered terminated by the Landlord and the Landlord may begin eviction proceedings. If the Landlord does not elect to proceed with eviction but instead agrees to accept rent after the termination date stated in the Notice, the lease is generally reinstated. For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Oregon 10 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminated for NonResidential Property
- View Oregon 7 Day Notice to Remedy Breach or Lease Terminates - Week-to-Week Tenancy - Other than New Payment of Rent - Residential
- View Oregon 30 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease - Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon 60 Day Notice to Terminate Year-to-Year Lease Prior to End of Term - Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Oregon 30 Day or 60 Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.