With this Amendment to Lease Package, you will find the forms that are necessary to modify the terms of a lease. The forms in this package are designed to avoid disagreements over changes to leases and stay in compliance with state law.
Included in your package are the following forms:
- Amendment of Residential Lease
- Model Lease Amendment for Short Term Rent Deferral
- Letter Regarding An Amendment to Tenants Lease
- Lease Clause to Keep Responsible After Assigned Lease is Modified
Detailed information on forms included:
- Amendment of Residential Lease - This Amendment of Residential Lease permits changes to a lease agreement that will be incorporated as part of the overall lease contract. The structure of this form complies with applicable state statutes.
- Model Lease Amendment for Short Term Rent Deferral - This form is a model lease amendment providing rent deferral for financially strapped tenants. It also contains provisions for the payment of any deferred rent.
- Letter Regarding An Amendment to Tenants Lease - This letter is sent to the tenant 60 days prior to lease expiration. It explains the effective date of lease amendment and response deadline.
- Lease Clause to Keep Responsible After Assigned Lease is Modified - This form is a lease clause that keeps the tenant liable for responsibilities in the lease after it has been modified.