Kentucky Buy Sell Agreement Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
With this Buy-Sell Agreement Package, you will find the forms that are necessary for a future sale of a partner’s or shareholder's interest. In a buy-sell agreement, the party contractually limits his or her ability to dispose of his or her interest in the partnership or corporation to the terms of the agreement, and control of the partnership or corporation may be assured.
Included in your package are the following forms:
- Buy-Sell Agreement Between Shareholders of Corp
- Buy-Sell Agreement Between Partners of Partnership
- Non-Compete Agreement Between Buyer and Seller
- Buy-Sell or Stock Purchase Agreement Covering Common Stock in a Closely Held Corporation with an Option to Fund the Purchase Through Life Insurance
- Buy-Sell Clauses and Related Material
Detailed information on forms included:
- Buy-Sell Agreement Between Shareholders of Corp. - The purpose of this agreement is to provide for the sale by a stockholder during his/her lifetime, or by a deceased stockholder's estate, and to provide all or a substantial part of the funds for the purchase. The form contains the following provisions: total value of the capital stock, procedure upon the death of a stockholder, and amending procedures for the agreement.
- Buy-Sell Agreement Between Partners of Partnership - This form is an agreement in which the partners are engaged in a particular business and the purpose of this agreement is to provide for the sale by a partner during a partner's lifetime, or by a deceased partner's estate, of his interest in the partnership, and for the purchase of such interest by the partnership at a price fairly established, and to provide all or a substantial part of the funds for the purchase.
- Non-Compete Agreement Between Buyer and Seller- In this form, the seller and purchaser agree not to compete with each other in the specified industry and territory for a certain time period. The form is designed to be adapted to fit your particular needs.
- Buy-Sell Clauses and Related Material - This form is a model adaptable for use in partnership matters, based on an example clause used by a 50-50 general partnership or limited liability company joint venture. Buy-sell device includes an auction procedure. Adapt the form to your specific needs and fill in the information.
- Buy-Sell or Stock Purchase Agreement Covering Common Stock in a Closely Held Corporation with an Option to Fund the Purchase Through Life Insurance- This form is set up as a Buy Sell Agreement between the Corporation and a key shareholder. It applies in the case of the death, disability, retirement or offer of shareholder to sell the stock during his lifetime.
How To Fill Out Kentucky Buy Sell Agreement Package?
Trying to find Kentucky Buy Sell Agreement Package templates and filling out them can be quite a challenge. In order to save time, costs and effort, use US Legal Forms and choose the right sample specifically for your state within a couple of clicks. Our attorneys draft each and every document, so you just need to fill them out. It is really so simple.
Log in to your account and come back to the form's web page and download the sample. All of your downloaded examples are stored in My Forms and therefore are available always for further use later. If you haven’t subscribed yet, you have to sign up.
Have a look at our comprehensive recommendations regarding how to get your Kentucky Buy Sell Agreement Package sample in a few minutes:
- To get an qualified form, check its applicability for your state.
- Check out the form making use of the Preview option (if it’s available).
- If there's a description, read it to learn the important points.
- Click on Buy Now button if you found what you're looking for.
- Pick your plan on the pricing page and make an account.
- Pick how you want to pay by a card or by PayPal.
- Download the file in the preferred file format.
Now you can print out the Kentucky Buy Sell Agreement Package form or fill it out utilizing any web-based editor. No need to concern yourself with making typos because your form can be utilized and sent away, and printed out as often as you want. Try out US Legal Forms and access to around 85,000 state-specific legal and tax documents.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What should be included in a buy-sell agreement?
Who is the beneficiary of a buy sell agreement?
Does a buy sell agreement need to be notarized?
What does a buy sell agreement include?
What is the purpose of a buy sell agreement?
Are buy-sell agreements legally binding?
What is a buy sell agreement in life insurance?
Does a buy-sell agreement need to be notarized?
How much does a buy-sell agreement cost?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.