Arizona Tenant At Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description tenant at will in az
This form notifies the lessee that his/her tenancy is terminated by the lessor. The lessor also demands that the lessee vacate the premises at a specfic time without delay.
A tenant-at-will is a tenant who has the landlord's permision to stay on the property past the expiration of the rental agreement. Also, a tenant who occupies rental property with the landlord's consent and makes rent payments without a written lease is called a tenant-at-will. A holdover differs from a tenant at will in that the latter has permission of the landlord to stay beyond the expiration date of the agreement, while the holdover tenant does not. A tenant at will is typically required to continue rent payments as long as they are permitted to remain.
- View Arizona Notice of Immediate Termination
- View Arizona Five Day Notice
- View Arizona Notice of Termination for Landlord's Unlawfully Entering Premises for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Arizona 21 Day Notice to Recover or Forfeit Abandoned Personal Property for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Arizona Notice to Landlord of Intent to Repair and Deduct from Rent for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.