Alabama Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Tax-Free Exchange Package contains essential forms to successfully complete a tax-free exchange of like-kind property.
This package contains the following forms:(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out Alabama Tax Free Exchange Package?
Using Alabama Tax Free Exchange Package templates made by skilled attorneys allows you to avoid headaches when submitting documents. Just save the form from our website, fill it out, and ask an attorney to double-check it. Doing this, can save you considerably more time and costs than looking for an attorney to make a file from the blank page for you would.
If you’ve already get a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in to your account and go back to the form webpage. Find the Download button near the templates you’re looking over. Soon after downloading a document, you will discover all of your saved samples in the My Forms tab.
When you don’t have a subscription, that's not a big problem. Just follow the steps below to sign up for an account online, get, and fill out your Alabama Tax Free Exchange Package template:
- Double-check and be sure that you’re downloading the correct state-specific form.
- Utilize the Preview function and read the description (if available) to understand if you need this specific template and if you do, click Buy Now.
- Find another file using the Search field if required.
- Choose a subscription that fits your needs.
- Get started with your credit card or PayPal.
- Choose a file format and download your document.
Right after you’ve performed all of the actions above, you'll have the ability to complete, create a hard copy, and sign the Alabama Tax Free Exchange Package template. Don't forget to double-check all inserted data for correctness before submitting it or mailing it out. Minimize the time you spend on creating documents with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What qualifies as tax exempt purchases?
Who pays transfer tax in Alabama?
What types of goods are generally exempt from a sales tax?
Is labor subject to sales tax in Alabama?
What is exempt from sales tax in Alabama?
What is tax free on tax free weekend in Alabama?
Are services subject to sales tax in Alabama?
What is subject to sales tax in Alabama?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.