The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview delivered open
Description goods sold delivered
An action to recover on an open account is one usually based on an implied or oral contract. Ordinarily, it is not necessary to specify all the individual items that make up the account balance due. Some jurisdictions authorize a short form of pleading that allows a copy of the written statement to be attached, specifying only that a certain sum is due the plaintiff from the defendant. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Affidavit of Amount Due on Open Account
- View Disputed Open Account Settlement
- View Complaint for Accounting, Conversion, Damages Declaratory Judgment and for Specific
- View Complaint based on Open Account, Breach of Contract, Unjust Enrichment
- View Answer to Complaint on Open Account and Alleging Nonconformity of Goods Cured by Conforming Delivery
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need goods delivered, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.