15 Day Notice To Renters To Vacate In Utah
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used by the Landlord to terminate a residential lease by giving 15 days notice prior to the end of the period (for example, 15 days prior to the end of the month). Residential includes a house, apartment, or condo. Landlord need have no reason to terminate the lease other than a desire that the lease end. Tenant is given 15 days to vacate the premises. For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Utah Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Residential Property
- View Utah 3 Day Notice of Termination for Waste, Unlawful Business or Nuisance - Residential
- View Utah Affidavit Terminating Leasehold Interests
- View Utah Letter from Tenant to Landlord containing Notice of termination for landlord's noncompliance with possibility to cure
- View Utah Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.