Gross Up Clause
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description Gross Up Lease
This office lease clause should be used in an expense stop, stipulated base or office net lease. When the building is not at least 95% occupied during all or a portion of any lease year, the landlord shall make an appropriate adjustment for each lease year to determine what the building operating costs. Such an adjustment shall be made by the landlord increasing the variable components of such variable costs included in the building operating costs which vary based on the level of occupancy of the building.
- View Gross up Clause that Should be Used in a Base Year Lease
- View Clause for Grossing Up the Tenant Proportionate Share
- View Clause Requiring Landlord Consent
- View Clause Dealing with Asbestos and the Landlord Obligation to Remediate Asbestos During Initial Alternations
- View Clause Dealing with Asbestos and Causing the Landlord to Remediate Asbestos During Initial Alterations
How To Fill Out Gross Up Clause That Should Be Used In An Expense Stop Stipulated Base Or Office Net Lease?
When it comes to drafting a legal form, it’s easier to leave it to the specialists. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean you yourself can not get a template to use. That doesn't mean you yourself can not find a sample to utilize, nevertheless. Download Gross up Clause that Should be Used in an Expense Stop Stipulated Base or Office Net Lease straight from the US Legal Forms web site. It provides numerous professionally drafted and lawyer-approved forms and samples.
For full access to 85,000 legal and tax forms, users just have to sign up and select a subscription. As soon as you are signed up with an account, log in, search for a specific document template, and save it to My Forms or download it to your device.
To make things much easier, we have provided an 8-step how-to guide for finding and downloading Gross up Clause that Should be Used in an Expense Stop Stipulated Base or Office Net Lease promptly:
- Be sure the form meets all the necessary state requirements.
- If available preview it and read the description prior to buying it.
- Press Buy Now.
- Choose the appropriate subscription to suit your needs.
- Make your account.
- Pay via PayPal or by debit/bank card.
- Select a preferred format if a number of options are available (e.g., PDF or Word).
- Download the document.
Once the Gross up Clause that Should be Used in an Expense Stop Stipulated Base or Office Net Lease is downloaded you are able to complete, print out and sign it in any editor or by hand. Get professionally drafted state-relevant papers within a matter of seconds in a preferable format with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Expense Stop, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do you calculate gross up expenses?
What is a gross up provision in a commercial lease?
What expenses can be grossed up?
What expenses can be grossed-up?
How does gross up work?
How do you calculate gross up?
How do you calculate gross-up expenses?
What does it mean to gross up expenses?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.